Did you know Metro Detroit’s low-income residents live shorter lives than low-income residents in the nation’s other large cities? This is from a 2016 study from the American Medical Association.
Learn About Our Onsite Wellness Center
CoH’s Wellness Center, partnering with Our Wellness Hub and TLC Home & Respite Care, is an onsite resident medical center to meet your healthcare needs and expand your life expectancy. Our partners are helping us positively impact the physical, mental, emotional, social health, and well-being of metro Detroit seniors in our communities.
The Wellness Center is here to serve the medical needs of our communities. Our goal is to keep residents in great health and full independence. Our medical doctors, nurse practitioners, and other medical professionals, i.e. dental, vision, and mental health, provide quality, patient-centered medical care.
If you are:
- Not feeling well or in pain
- In need of a check-up
- Recovering from a recent fall
- Wanting to get a vaccine shot for flu, shingles, pneumonia, etc.
- Looking for a new doctor or can’t make it to your doctor’s office
Don’t wait or worry – see one of our awesome medical professionals at your onsite Wellness Center.
The Wellness Center’s services include, but are not limited to:
- Medical check-ups and preventative care
- Diagnosis and treatment of common illnesses
- Common vaccinations for flu, pneumonia, hepatitis, and others illnesses
- Treatment of minor wounds, sprains, and skin conditions
- Routine lab tests & education for those with diabetes, high-cholesterol, and high-blood pressure
- Wide range of other wellness services and health screenings, including health education classes, workshops, and fairs
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Dental check-ups and preventative care
- Healthy cooking courses
- Hot food programs
- Club Senior, including social activities and arts & craft and other health initiatives
- Home care and housekeeping
Our onsite Wellness Centers are available in the following communities*:
- Gardenview Estates
- Friendship Meadows
- Morton Manor
- Woodbridge Senior Village
- Woodbridge Senior Apartments
*Services are subject to change for each community – please contact your onsite Wellness Center representative to learn more about the services they offer.
We accept most insurance plans. We strongly believe in health education and treating your needs, therefore no resident will be turned away! Additionally, there are no waiting lists. Come in and we’ll take great care of you.
Visit your local onsite Wellness Center today for your next visit, or call us at (885) 241-HOPE (4673) for more information.